Learn to fly at Rick Aviation
Our mission at Rick Aviation is to provide our flight students with the very highest standards of safety and quality pilot education expected from a professional flight school. Our flight instructors provide outstanding flight training through feedback, positive reinforcement and a commitment to instructional excellence. We believe this requires that we instill a sense of moral responsibility to always take the proper course of action in addition to developing the physical skills required of a professional pilot.
FAR 141 Flight School
Rick Aviation utilizes the Computer Based Training Boeing/Jeppesen FAA approved flight training syllabi for Part 141 flight schools. We offer the following certificates and ratings:
- Private Pilot Certification
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot Certification
- Multiengine Rating
- Flight Instructor Certification
- Pilot School Ground Course
- Additional Aircraft Category or Class Rating Course
- For information about International Applicants, please click here.
We use Cessna 172s as our primary training aircraft for PPL and Instrument Rating, Piper Arrow III as our complex trainer and Beech Duchess or Beech Barons as our multi-engine training aircraft.
Click here to view our FAA Air Agency Certificate.
Click here to download our Flight School FAQs.
Cessna 172N – $125/hr
- Garmin GNS-430 IFR GPS
- Bendix-King KX-155 Nav/Com Radios
- Bendix-King KSN-770 WAAS IFR GPS (some aircraft)
- Bendix-King Lift Reserve Indicator/AOA (some aircraft)
Piper PA-28R-201 – $169/hr
- Garmin 530 WAAS IFR GPS
- Traffic Alert
- AM/FM Radio/CD Player
N6041U – Beech BE-76 – $225/hr
- Collins Nav/Com Radios
BEECH baron BE-58 – $290/hr
- Certified for “Known Ice”
- Garmin 430 IFR GPS
- RDR 2000 Wx radar
BEECH KING AIR C-90
- Available for Turbine time building